Irish Commercial Aircraft Update 28 August: http://bit.ly/2wCcBli
- Aviation Courses Ireland
- Norwegian Long Haul AS Fleet
- Norwegian Air International Fleet
- Cityjet Fleet
- Commercial Airport Directory of Ireland
- Irish Aviation Events - 2017
- Ireland Aircraft Leasing Directory
- Scheduled Airline Services to Ireland
- Ireland - The Global Hub of Aircraft Leasing
- ASL Airlines Ireland Fleet
- Ireland MRO Directory
- Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS Fleet
- Aer Lingus Fleet
- Stobart Air Fleet
- Ireland airline route database
- Contact Us
- Ireland Aviation, Tourism and Travel Twitter List
- Terms and Conditions
Monday, 28 August 2017
Monday, 21 August 2017
Monday, 14 August 2017
Tuesday, 8 August 2017
|SAS Airlines Airbus A320Neo|
According to Skyliner aviation OY-KFB CRJ900 c/n 15211 was ferried Masstricht to -Copenhagen on 10 June by Cityjet in SAS Airlines colours on transfer, later became ES-ACK registered on 20 July to Nordica.
SAS also acquired a Airbus A320neo, aircraft SE-ROC serial 7723 on lease from SMBC Aviation.
Dublin based SMBC Aviation Capital has announced that it has delivered an Airbus A320neo aircraft SE-ROD serial 7755 to SAS Airlines on sale and leaseback.
This is the fourth of a five aircraft deal, originally announced in December 2016. The fifth and final aircraft is scheduled for delivery in February 2018.
Irish Aviation Research Institute © 8 August 2017 All Rights Reserved.